The MUST-HAVE CONSERVATION TOOL
for the EVER INCREASING SCRUTINY over WATER RIGHTS, PERMITS, and DAILY ALLOWANCES.
With advanced controls only offered by PPS, each pump station can be easily programmed to Limit the Amount of Water Available to Users. This allows the water purveyor to ensure that usage does not exceed water rights, saving thousands and, in many cases, millions of gallons per year!
Clarity Water Management Software –Using a modem, each PPS pump station can be remotely accessed to allow users to monitor pump station flow, pump flow, trending history, daily-monthly-yearly usage logs, wet well levels, and so many more conditions to save overall maintenance and cost.
Dashboard Web-Based Control – PPS Clarity Software saves water by allowing the user complete control; monitoring several pump stations with one dashboard, scheduling days for the pump station to run, and weather data/rain shutdown. Never irrigate again while it is raining!
The most effective way to conserve our planet’s limited water resources is to control excessive waste and unnecessary use. How long these resources last will depend on our global efforts to effectively conserve them. Prevent waste and unnecessary use of your PPS pumping system.
UNLEASH THE POWER OF EFFICIENCY with Clarity Water Management System.
- Clarity WMS is a Water Management tool that provides wireless access and remote monitoring and control of your PPS Pump Station.
- It features integration to record water usage and rainfall events with daily/monthly totals, average daily usage, and much more.
- Ideal for a single pump station and invaluable for a large network of multiple pump systems of any application.
- Real-time rain monitoring allows Clarity WMS to pause operation during and after rainfall events to prevent unnecessary waste.
- A vast suite of trend and operational control utilities allows the user to track water usage and pump operation efficiency and to make real-time adjustments from a desktop computer, tablet, or cell phone from anywhere in the world.
- This data combined with an easy-to-use interface provides the operator with the critical information needed to successfully monitor, operate and control the budget and efficiency of all their pumping systems.
Preview Advanced Screen Shot Examples Below:
• Historical Trend Graphs • Daily or monthly water usages • Year-To-Date averages
• 7-Day Scheduler • Automatic Rain Shut Down • Simple and Intuitive Interface Design
Clarity Water Management Features
- A must have tool for the increasing scrutiny over water rights, permits and daily allowances
- Historical Trend Graphs give insight to current and past watering cycles providing the information needed to remotely manage irrigation
- Report Utility to review previous daily or monthly water usages and YTD average daily gallons, keeping operators in control and ahead of strict water budgets
- 7-Day Scheduler gives operators the necessary control over multi-clock systems allowing them to schedule mow or event windows at the core of the system
- Automatically pauses the station operation if rainfall exceeds the set, adjustable limit or manually pause the station ahead of a weather event, prevent irrigation cycles from running during or immediately following a rainstorm
- Ensures the Pump Station is operating at the highest efficiency
- Gives insight to the overall health of your system and any potential leaks
Request a Clarity WMS Interactive Demonstration
Already verified and have your password to view the demo, click here to go now.
Or Complete the form below:
Clarity WMS is the #1 water conservation solution for large pumping system networks for a wide range of applications. Let’s work together to save this much-needed resource for our future. Contact Robert Dickson at Rob@Gopas.us or Rob Aldinger at Rob@gopps.us to learn more about Clarity WMS and how we can help your communities save water.
Why Should You Choose PPS?
At PPS, our extensive knowledge in pump design, manufacturing and smart water management spans more than forty five years. We are committed to the customers we serve and the quality and integrity of the products we manufacture while providing the very best quality, service and support in our industry.
All PPS Pump Stations are UL QCZJ Listed and manufactured at our and ISO 9001:2015 quality controlled facility.
Modern design and packaging.
Reduced footprint / All-in-one enclosure options.
Clarity Remote Monitoring System allows control from any web enabled device and fault notifications sent via email or SMS
(90 Day trial included with purchase of pump station)
Vandalism resistant – all components are safe and secure inside the enclosure.
Wide variety of color and texture options to blend into any environment.
300 micron automatic flush filter prevents clogging of sprinkler heads.
3-Year Warranty on the entire pump station
Includes one-year- free PPS Maintenance PLUS Service Program
Seasonal start up and winterization services available
Wide Selection Of Pre-Fabricated Station Enclosure Options:
Protect your pump station from the elements with our wide variety of standard and custom enclosures. Whether it be Powder Coated Marine-Grade Aluminum, Precast Concrete or Composite Buildings, all PPS enclosures provide life-extending protections while eliminating the need to build an expensive pump house.
Precision Pumping Systems warrants galvanized steel components to be free of rust-through damage for 25 Years starting from the date of completion of manufacture of the equipment. Click here to learn more.
Why Partner With PPS? ... We're With You Every Step of the Way
Why partner with PPS? Because the true measure of quality at Precision Pumping systems is customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction, driven by the quality of our products and service, is the key to our success now - and it will be for the life of our organization. Our established quality management system is the foundation behind our guarantee to do the best job, the first time, every time.
This PPS promise is not just in writing, we're proud to narrate it in the audio track below.
What Our Customers Say ...
“ I can always tell how good a company is by asking them to do something they would not normally do ... and PPS has always done everything we have asked and expected ... its been a great relationship!"
"Thank you for developing a compact, cost effective, and innovative package pump station to meet the needs of the Eugene Water and Electric Board. The project site presented many challenges such as constraining property lines, steep topography, and high visibility; making a compact package pump station the most ideal solution. I have enjoyed working with the PPS staff and look forward to our next project."
Eugene Water & Electric Board
"The City of Twin Falls needed a way to plan for the future, and PPS really delivered by innovating the regional and expandable pump station design."
PPS Sales & Support
"The actuated valve control that allows us to direct the water to where we need it to go – from our cell phones – has saved us an incredible amount of time and travel. That was a very pleasant surprise that PPS added to their PLC Program”
"Thank you with your assistance in getting replacement Amiad filters for our pump station ... the entire process was very easy as PPS handled all the details. Within a short period of time the items were replaced with no down time to our system. Thank you again PPS for outstanding customer service."
"PPS is staffed by some of the best and brightest in the industry. With their ability to custom build and install options using the latest technology for communication to remote computers, PPs is at the top of the industry."
Crane Creek CC
USA Pride in Craftsmanship
Innovative Smart Controls
Pre-Tested & Ready to Install
Built To Last A Lifetime