A must have tool for THE ever increasing scrutiny over water rights, permits, and daily allowances.
Clarity WM is a Water Management tool integrated with our pump station that records water usage and rainfall with daily / monthly totals and average daily usage. Also included is Rain and Trend Utilities to track precipitation and pump station operation. This information combined with an easy to use interface provides the operator the critical information they need to successfully operate, monitor and budget their irrigation system. Wireless remote control access and remote monitoring are also available.
Clarity Water Management Features
- A must have tool for the increasing scrutiny over water rights, permits and daily allowances
- Historical Trend Graphs give insight to current and past watering cycles providing the information needed to remotely manage irrigation
- Report Utility to review previous daily or monthly water usages and YTD average daily gallons, keeping operators in control and ahead of strict water budgets
- 7-Day Scheduler gives operators the necessary control over multi-clock systems allowing them to schedule mow or event windows at the core of the system
- Automatically pauses the station operation if rainfall exceeds the set, adjustable limit or manually pause the station ahead of a weather event, prevent irrigation cycles from running during or immediately following a rainstorm
- Ensures the Pump Station is operating at the highest efficiency
- Gives insight to the overall health of your system and any potential leaks
Schedule a Clarity WMS Demonstration
Complete the form below:
Why Partner With PPS? ... We're With You Every Step of the Way
Why partner with PPS? Because the true measure of quality at Precision Pumping systems is customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction, driven by the quality of our products and service, is the key to our success now - and it will be for the life of our organization. Our established quality management system is the foundation behind our guarantee to do the best job, the first time, every time.
This PPS promise is not just in writing, we're proud to narrate it in the audio track below.
What Our Customers Say ...
“ I can always tell how good a company is by asking them to do something they would not normally do ... and PPS has always done everything we have asked and expected ... its been a great relationship!"
"Thank you for developing a compact, cost effective, and innovative package pump station to meet the needs of the Eugene Water and Electric Board. The project site presented many challenges such as constraining property lines, steep topography, and high visibility; making a compact package pump station the most ideal solution. I have enjoyed working with the PPS staff and look forward to our next project."
Eugene Water & Electric Board
"The City of Twin Falls needed a way to plan for the future, and PPS really delivered by innovating the regional and expandable pump station design."
PPS Sales & Support
"The actuated valve control that allows us to direct the water to where we need it to go – from our cell phones – has saved us an incredible amount of time and travel. That was a very pleasant surprise that PPS added to their PLC Program”
"Thank you with your assistance in getting replacement Amiad filters for our pump station ... the entire process was very easy as PPS handled all the details. Within a short period of time the items were replaced with no down time to our system. Thank you again PPS for outstanding customer service."
"PPS is staffed by some of the best and brightest in the industry. With their ability to custom build and install options using the latest technology for communication to remote computers, PPs is at the top of the industry."
Crane Creek CC
USA Pride in Craftsmanship
Innovative Smart Controls
Pre-Tested & Ready to Install
Built To Last A Lifetime