We are so HONORED that the official ABB All Compatible Experience (ACE) roadshow could make ONE stop in Idaho this year. With a limited season and only one ACE roadshow tour taking place in 2023, the location choices were difficult.
Therefore, we are PROUD to announce that our sister company, Precision Automation Systems (PAS), made the finals and is now officially confirmed: the ABB All Compatible Experience roadshow will be visiting PAS at their new location located at 743 W McGregor Ct, Boise, ID 83705 on Tuesday, April 18th, 2023!
Everyone at both PPS and PAS is excited to be a part of this annual event and invite our friends, colleagues, other and industry professionals to join us in welcoming the show!
Here are more details about the ACE roadshow presented by ABB:
The ABB All Compatible Experience roadshow brings ABB drive solutions directly to you! It’s a virtual trade show on wheels that showcases ABB’s All Compatible drives portfolio, automation products, and services and includes live demonstrations of how ABB solutions can help you improve your processes and solve problems – while saving energy every day. With new and updated interactive demos and information screens, the ACE truck begins the journey to All-Compatible drives:
What you’ll see in the mobile exhibit:
- The full portfolio of ABB drives, from micro to DC and HVAC/WWW variants
- View the MV and ACS880 cabinet drives, in 3D printed form
- View the NEW All-Compatible drive display with ACS380, ACS480, ACS580, ACS880, and DCS880.
- See the updated harmonic, energy, connectivity, Bluetooth, etc. demos, fitted with ACS/H/Q and ABB soft starter products
- Learn how ABB Drives fit customer industries/applications on the consolidated slider.
- Complete your solution with the ABB Soft starters, PLCs, and HMIs.
- And lots more!